ECO-LAWN’S LAWN CARE TIPS
Lawn Care Tips for the Summer Season
Summer can be the most stressful time of year for your lawn due to the heat and dry conditions:
- Proper watering of your lawn is important at any time of year, but particularly when heat and a lack of rain lead to water deficits and drought.
- Learn more about proper watering techniques in our watering tips section.
- Summer is the height of tick activity. It is also the best time for Eco-Lawn to rid your property of these harmful, disease carrying pests with our Tick and Flea Control Program.
- Lawn mowing is a stressful event for your lawn. Therefore, in the summer, it should only be cut when needed and to a height no less than 3 1/2 inches.
- While lawns are generally the focal point of most yards, don’t forget about Shrubs and Trees. Well-maintained landscaping adds dimensionality to a home and increases its value.
- The essentials of good lawn care are watering, fertilizing and proper mowing. However, sometimes an underlying problem (such as bare spots or severely damaged turf) require additional measures such as Power Core Aeration and Reseeding.
Summer Lawn Care Definition of Terms:
If you’d like to review the Summer Lawn Care terminology, the bolded terms above are linked to the FREE Lawn Evaluation or call today at 973-838-5545 to find out more.